Picture on the left taken by

Ringing in the Spring Season


No comments


Here are my 10 ideas for celebrating Spring and ringing in the Spring Season.

Spring is my favorite season. It's not too hot and it's not too cool. My most favorite part of the season is doing/redoing the landscaping and just making my yard look fresh for the season.

1. Organize, organize, organize
     Be creative! Reuse old things or paint some old items a new color
2. Spend time with a friend
      Everyone needs their day to catch up on things. Why not use this time to get to know your friend more.
3. Have your first Spring picnic outside
     You are cooped up inside all Winter. Why not have fun and have your first picnic of the Season.
4. Update your house with Spring colors
     The Spring colors will make your house fresh, relaxing and it could have a calming affect ;)
5. Hang your clothes out to dry.
     Brings back memories of hot summer days
6. Work on your landscape
     Makes the house feel new and more welcoming
7. Clean out your closet
    Hardest job for me, but I feel so much better after I do this.
8. Patio furniture out
     Almost makes you have to sit outside ;)
9. Spring Crafts with the kids
    Kids love doing crafts, why not make a flower centerpiece?
10. Throw a Spring themed party.
     We all need a reason to get friends together, right?

Leave a Reply