Picture on the left taken by

Small Wishes for Child Guidance Center


No comments



Small Wishes is a service that I created for Child Guidance Center. This service is for kids who do  not get much for Christmas. It is like a Christmas gift tree where the kids write their names, ages and what they want/need for Christmas.

I created this service because my Sunday School kids needed a mission project to do over the Holidays and I thought of Child Guidance Center because I used to work there as a therapist and knew that they needed something like this. As the Director of my Sunday School at Southern Heights Presbyterian Church, I thought this would be a good idea for the kiddos. The kids will take these papers with their names, ages and gift idea, go buy their item and give it to them. I can't wait to see the look on all the kids' faces when they give/receive the gifts.

Child Guidance center is a place where children go to help with their mental health issues. The kids work with counselors and therapists with a daily extended day program designed for ages 5-11.

Leave a Reply