Picture on the left taken by

Feeling bad :(


on , , , ,

1 comment

Keira hasn't been feeling very good. She doesn't have the flu, she just has a really bad cold, runny nose, and cough. She hasn't had a fever but she has been really warm and grumpy. She usually doesn't get too bad when she doesn't feel good, she is usually really quiet and lovey and just wants to sleep. Aden has a little bit of a cold also, he is really congested and coughing. It seems like all he wants to do is sleep also when he doesn't feel good, sleeping usually makes me feel better when I am sick.

Well, I think we are done with the hustle and bussel of Christmas. We have one more Christmas, but that is in the middle of January some time. We had 5 Christmas's this year (counting our Christmas morning together).

It seems like I might not be working at my little deli anymore. I had an argument with my manager because she changed my hours without asking me. Here is my long story kind of short... I was working Fri. & Sat. 5 a.m.-1:30 a.m, they cut hours so I was down to Fri. 5 a.m.-8a.m & Sat. 5 a.m.-1 p.m. Well my manager called me 2 weeks ago on Thursday and asked me if I could work her shift Fri. Dec. 19th from 8 a.m-1p.m and I said I would, so I did, the next Friday I was expecting to work my regular shift 5a.m-8a.m and I looked at the schedule and it says 5-1, which I allready had plans at 10 that morning. I called her and told her that nobody asked me to work until 1 and that I was leaving at 8 whether or not anybody showed up. I am usually not the type of person to let little stuff like that bother me but I do not like her and it gave me a good reason to be a b**ch :) Enough of my rambling, sorry to bore you to death we will move onto another subject.

Dan is off this week from work, he is on a little mini vacation. It is kind of nice having him around the house on the week days. For those of you who don't know me, I am a stay at home mom and go to school on line full time, so some days can be pretty stressful with 2 kids, but it is worth it. I will have my Psychology degree in May 2009, so hopefully the stress level will go down once I am not in school anymore. I am not quit sure what I am going to do after I get done with school, I do not want to put the kids in daycare. I will most likely find a part time 6p.m-10p.m shift at a local youth center or something like that. Okay I am rambling again, better get to bed.

1 comment

Leave a Reply