Picture on the left taken by

Fun times....


on ,

1 comment

Classes started back on Monday. I don't think it is going to be as tough as I thought it would be. I always get stressed out the first week and the last week of classes... don't know why ,that's just me.. drives my husband crazy though, sometimes I even drive my self crazy. I just have to be organized and it makes me feel rushed and disorderly if I am not organized.

This first week has been pretty good, I actually have time to relax, which I didn't think I would get. Dan has helped me out a lot this first week with 4 classes and 2 kids it is hard to find time to do homework, so he gives me a couple hours at night when he gets home from work.

Out of my four classes I found out that I only have a weekly quiz in one class (criminal justice) along with two 5-7 page papers in the same class (along with other weekly assignments, and daily assignments in my Psych.-Research methods & statistics class (sounds scary huh?), a 7-9 page paper in my seminar in psychology class (along with other weekly assign.), another 7-9 page paper in my adolescent psych. class (along with other assign.) Not too bad, ha ha ha

1 comment

Leave a Reply