Picture on the left taken by

Outside


No comments

It is very nice outside today for January. I am thinking about taking the kids outside for some fresh air. Keira got a bike for her birthday, so I will let her ride that while we are outside. She hasn't really gotten to ride it yet since she got it in November, she can't really reach the pedals yet, but I guess that is what mommy is for :) They are both sleeping right now, so I get a little me time which is nice every once in a while.

Classes start back up on Monday (January 12), not really looking forward to that. I just have to keep organized and pace myself. I have 4 classes this first 8 weeks then I will only have 2 the second 8 weeks. I will have a lot of help from my husband though.

Me and the hubby are going to a pool tourny in Columbus next weekend. The kids are staying at nanna's house over by Grand Island. This is Aden's second sleep over, the first one was at grandma's house because me and Dan had to get up at 6 a.m for a Dr. appt. I hope he will be okay. I am not worried about Keira because she loves going to nanna's house and she knows we will be back to get her. It is always hard leaving the kids even for a couple hours, but everyone needs a break once in a while.

Leave a Reply