Picture on the left taken by

The Unexpected Part 1


on , ,

No comments

It's always nice to have a day planned out, but it's even better to have an unexpected day out with the family! This Saturday was the air show with the Blue Angels at the airport. We live by the airport, so we just sat in our drive way (or in the neighbors drive way) and watched. The show started at 11 a.m. Dan let me sleep in until 11, I got up, got the kids dressed, and we all went outside to watch. We took a couple of our deck chairs and brought the kids' rocking chairs outside for them to sit. It was a great day! It was so nice outside! The kids played with their chalk, bubbles, and rode their bikes around the drive way and inside the garage. We are a close neighborhood and everybody knows everybody, Keira is pretty good friends with one of our neighbor boys, so Keira and Aden went over to play. I stayed around the house because Taygen was napping at that time. When Taygen woke up we went over their and chatted for a bit while we watched the show. Keira's friend had a couple Nerf guns that they played with. The kids have never played with guns, not even squirt guns, fake guns, any kind of toy guns. No, my kids are not deprived, I just want them to be innocent as long as they can be ;).

The moral of the story is...I am not an outside person (bugs and dirty) but I was outside for 6 hours today and had a blast with my family!!

Here are some pictures of the kids eating outside and playing with the neighbors.





The kids riding their bikes. Keira is pushing Aden on her bike. He has a 3 wheeler but I guess Keira's is more fun.



Some pictures of the airshow



Leave a Reply