Picture on the left taken by

Bad Day of the Week


on , ,

No comments

Monday, October 17th

Yet again, another Monday.

Taygen was napping, went in to her room to get her and found her wipes all over her floor. Apparently, I didn't move them out of her way.




Still Monday, October 17th
I was getting Aden dressed from his bath when Taygen walked into Aden's room with a can of pop I had on my night stand. As you can imagine, it was all over her and all over the carpet. Cherry Dr. Pepper, out of all the pops she could spill on the carpet. I have a really good carpet cleaner, so I got it all up. 

Tuesday, October 18th
Okay, so I fibbed before, I guess I can't go more than one day a week without something happening. Again, it was Taygen.

Taygen was supposed to be napping, when I heard her talking, I went into her room and found her room a mess. She had escaped from her bed (which I didn't know/think she could). I found this when I walked in....

Leave a Reply