Picture on the left taken by

Bad Day of the Week


on , ,

No comments

Thursday, October 27th.

Aden and Keira had their art classes today and Taygen and I just sat out and waited. Taygen decided that she wanted to throw up every where. Nice! She threw up all over her shirt and all over her blanky that she had with her. Luckily, I thought it was chilly enough for the kids to wear their jackets this morning because that's all she had to wear the half hour that we had left to wait. Her blanky and shirt were super messy, so I wrapped her shirt inside her blanky and put it in the diaper bag. Of course, she wanted her blanky, so I took it out and ran it under the faucet to clean it up a little and gave it back to her wet.

She was fine after she threw up, not sure why she did. She may be getting teeth. She usually gets a fever and really super sick when she is getting teeth. I should have known something was wrong when she was asleep by 8:30 p.m last night and not up until 9:45 a.m today, I had to wake her up because we had to go, I'm sure she would have slept later if I would have let her.

Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply