Picture on the left taken by

Field Trip


on , ,

No comments

Last Friday, October 14th, Keira went on a field trip with her school to Roca Berry Farm Pumpkin Patch. She was pretty excited because she got to spend the day with Seth and his mom. This was her second year going with her class, so I didn't go with her this time (went with her the first year).

Seth's mom went, so I wasn't too worried about Keira (even though I still cried when I buckled her in the van). It's always hard to let your child go on an outing with other students and not worry about them, they could get lost, hurt, or someone could snatch them.

Keira came home after school and told me how her day was. "Mom, I got to see Seth's mom, Seth Jr (Seth's brother), and Sethette (Seth's brother's twin sister).

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I didn't go with her, but Seth's mom said she had some pictures of the two of them, so when I get the pictures from her I will post them.

Leave a Reply