Picture on the left taken by

Thanksgiving- Thankful for


on ,

No comments

While I reflect on Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends, I realize all that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my loving, supportive husband. I don't know where I would be without him. He has stuck with/by me at a very difficult time in my life and has always been there for me since. He has blessed me with 3 beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous kids and I could not ask for more.

Keira- She is the oldest. I am so thankful for every thing she does for me. When I am sick or not feeling well, headach, or tummy ache she is always there with a blanky, drink and pillow helping me to feel better. She always brightens my day by showing/teaching me something new every day.

Aden- Aden is my only boy and the middle. He is the most handsome little boy that I have ever seen! He just brightens my day with the littlest things...He will come up and give me a hug for no reason. He says the darndest things.

Taygen- She is my youngest little girl and angel (of course). She is learning so much and impresses me every day with her vocabulary and every thing that she can do already (20 months). She has taught me that you can't and shouldn't take any single day for granted. She is growing up so fast!

Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply