Picture on the left taken by

Trying To Sleep


on

No comments

You don't realize how loud certain things are until you have to be quiet in your own living room. Aden was zonked out on the couch and Taygen was napping. We are usually pretty quiet for Taygen, but she sleeps in her room so we don't have to be super quiet.

Tuesday, we went swimming (for the second day in a row). We came home and had lunch then Aden sat on the couch and was out. He must have been worn out from swimming.

Anyways, Keira was being extremely good and quiet. So, I decided to get some stuff in the kitchen done that needed to be cleaned. I decided to sweep the floor, thinking that would be quiet. Nope, it is louder than you think. Then Keira goes up stairs to go potty, even with the door closed, flushing the toilet is loud. Even whispering seems loud when you are trying to be quiet. Then Bandit decides to eat some of his dry food, that was super loud. Why haven't I noticed him eating his dry food before? Probably because it is never quiet in my house, so I don't look for that sound. The T.V. even seems loud when you have it turned almost completely down.

Keira wanted to play with the iPad, so I let her. Of course, the iPad has to have the volume on to play a game. Finally, I turned off the T.V.  and wouldn't you know, the T.V. has a loud beep when it turns off and Keira and I went up stairs to my bed and sat and played.

Now, I know why Dan doesn't like it when I sleep on the couch. It's too hard to keep everyone quiet.

Leave a Reply