Picture on the left taken by

Valentine's Day


on

No comments

Valentine's Day is just another day for me. What is just one day to tell someone how much you love them when you should be doing this everyday?!

Valentine's Day is just another holiday for gift giving. I would rather get roses, chocolates or jewelry on a random day than a day that is "designed" for gift giving.

Yes, I'm the guilty one who has done the whole "14 days of Valentine's Day" for the hubby. Where I buy him a gift everyday for 14 days until Valentine's Day. I have had flowers delivered to his work, I have tried to make a romantic dinner and I've tried to make the whole desert thing. Why do this on a "special day" when you can do this any day and impress him even more and show him/her how much you love them on an ordinary day.

For all of those who do celebrate... Happy Valentine's Day!

Leave a Reply