Picture on the left taken by

Be grateful


on ,

No comments


Recently, I started reading another mom's blog. This one is different than all the other one's I have read. I am posting this post because I cannot imagine this happening to me or any other mom/woman out there. 

This post is for those of you who think you have it rough. For those of you who complain about how hard your life is and how much work your kids, work, life, relationship and etc are. 

This blog is about a mom who has 3 kids, her husband just committed suicide and her family got robbed at gun point and she had her friend kidnapped. Please take the time to read this mom's blog and just think about how easy we/you have it. Just hug and kiss your children, spouse, parents, anybody that is important to you every day. 

You should start reading it from the beginning and go from there to know the whole story. 

Leave a Reply