Picture on the left taken by

Vow Renewal Ceremony


No comments


Saturday, May 26th Vow Renewal Ceremony

I didn't get any pictures of before the ceremony or the ceremony, but one of my friend's video taped it for me and is supposed to be emailing it to me, so when she does that then I will share it. 

This is what the ceremony looked like....

Scriptural Greeting- Ecclesiasted 4:9-12
Statement on the Gift of Marriage
Prayer
Scripture- John 2:1-11
Homily/Meditation- "Marriage is a Family Affair"
The First Decade- Slide show 10 + years
Declarations of Intent
Vows
Family Bouqet
Prayer of Blessing
Special Music- Lonestar Amazed
Charge and Benediction
Release of Lanterns 

You can see both the Wedding video (from 10 years ago) and the slide show (10 +years of our lives) from the ceremony by clicking on one of the links above..they are on the same link. 

Here are some pictures from the reception...Of course, this is not all the pictures, but I guess you had to be there to see everything! The old saying goes..."You had to be there." 





Didn't get a picture of Tay by the water because she slipped on a rock and fell in. 

The kids at the balloon release. 


Leave a Reply