Picture on the left taken by

A letter to Aden on his first day of Preschool


No comments

A letter to Aden on his first day of preschool. 


Hi Aden-

Hey buddy! I can't believe you will be going to school. I am so proud of you! You are my big boy! I am going to be sad, but happy at the same time. I am going to be sad because you are leaving me for 2 1/2 hours 2 days a week, when you have been by my side for 3 years now, but it is not long and before you know it I will be picking you up and we will go have your favorite ice cream, Cherry on Top! Don't get me wrong, I am going to miss you while you are in school, I just know you need that time away from mommy, to be with your friends and be a big boy that you are! I am happy for you because you will make some great friends and learn so much more every day!

You don't have to worry about making friends because you make friends every where you go! You are just such a nice, caring, sweet little boy that everyone enjoys to be around! You are so smart and you are going to help all your friends when they need help. That's just the kind of boy you are. You are a helper. 

I love you big guy! You have a great day at school and make some friends. Maybe your teachers will learn from you as well ;) 


Leave a Reply