Picture on the left taken by

All done


on , , , , ,

No comments

Well, this semester is over. I did wind up getting a C in one of my psych classes, which is okay because at least I passed it, my first one in 4 years of school. Not to brag or anything but I was actually on the Dean's list for a semester with a 4.0. Looking forward to a nice couple weeks off of school and not stressing out.

I got my test results back from my biopsy, the doctor said that it was just binine (sp.?) breast tissue. Another weight that is lifted off my shoulders :)

Keira and Aden are doing really good. Aden is starting to become more aware of things around and looking for his big sister when he is playing on the floor. He is reaching and grabbing toys with his hands. He hasn't started rolling over yet, he is pretty close though, he gets on his side then he rolls back over to his tummy. Keira is being a big sister and helping when she can. She has been putting words together into sentences and now can string about 5 words together that actually makes sense ;) Can't wait until Christmas when the kids open their presents.

Merry Christmas! I will probably try to post one more time before Christmas. Happy New Year!

Leave a Reply