Picture on the left taken by

Shocker...


on , , , , , ,

No comments

I found out today that the little IGA store that I work at got robbed Wednesday morning about 4:50 a.m., the first person (deli) is at the store at 5 a.m. I work in the deli and open the store at 5 a.m on Fridays and Saturdays, I am just lucky it wasn't me opening the store. But I guess the guys were out before deli person got there.

Aden has been a little fussy these last couple days, we think he is getting teeth in. Keira got her first tooth at 3 months old.

I can't believe we are about a week away from Christmas. This year has gone so fast. Looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law and nephew from Kentucky. They were down for Thanksgiving and will be back on December 26th. Keira and Owen seemed to miss each other. We are supposed to get a lot of snow and ice today, hopefully my sister-in-law will not run into much difficutly with the weather on the way here, she is driving by herself and Owen.

Leave a Reply