Picture on the left taken by

Crazy Dayz


on , , , ,

No comments

Well, this is my first time doing a blog so we will see how it goes. Since both kids are asleep and I am done with my homework for this week I decided to splurge a little and play on the computer because I never do that :).

The kids are growing fast. Keira is so smart, but she just keeps amazing me everyday. Aden is getting big and keeps getting cuter every day. He is smiling a lot now. He is spending more time on his tummy so he can lift his head and neck up pretty good.

Aden is sleeping through the night now which is a plus since he is pretty fussy between 8 p.m and 11p.m. Keira was like that for a couple months, the doctors said she had reflux. Since night time is Aden's "tough" hours it has been pretty rough at night since Dan plays pool 2 or 3 times a week, but I wouldn't change staying home with them all day for the world.

And in other news..... While I was pregnant with Aden I found a lump in my breast, my doctor said it could be due to hormones while pregnant. I went back for my 6 week check up after Aden was born and it was still there. My doctor recommended that I wait 6 more months before I do anything about it. It has been bugging me so I went back to my doctor and got an ultrasound of that area, they suggested that I have a surgical consult with a doctor from Bryan LGH. I had that consult today and he suggested that I get it removed right away. So after all that said, my surgery is set up for Wednesday December 17th.

Leave a Reply