Picture on the left taken by

Just relaxin'


on , , , , ,

No comments

Pretty relaxing morning. Keira is sitting on her pillow on the couch watching toons and Aden is still sleeping in his crib. Aden did wake up at 4:30 this morning, he goes back to sleep pretty easily after he eats. Not much planned for today just probably play on the floor with the kiddos.

I know Dan feels bad each night he plays pool and I appreciate everything he does. I got out a couple times by myself these last couple weeks. We didn't play our pool leagues because of Thanksgiving so I went to a pool tournament here in Lincoln at Drifter's. I am usually pretty nervous when it comes to pool tournaments because I am not as good as most of the people I play but I try. This was a nine ball tourny and they go by your ranking. I am rated a 3 (the lowest you can go), everyone else was rated at least a 4, the highest rating was a 9. I got a bye my first match, won my second, then lost and went into the loser's bracket. I won my first match in the losers bracket then ran into a 9 and lost. That week I got 7th out of 18 ,that is pretty good for me. I went to the pool tourny again last week because it was my turn to be off of leagues for the week. I went to the same place. This time I lost right away so I was in the loser's bracket. I won my second, third, and fourth match, so by then I was in the money. I finally met my match with a 9 player again and lost. I got 5th out of 22 that day, cashing out $15 for the day only making $2.

I really enjoy the time with the kids, but I enjoy the time to myself as well. I really appreciate everything Dan does for me. I know I don't show it enough or tell him enough. I don't know how he does it, going to work everyday then coming home and caring for the kids while I do my homework.

Well, better go for now and spend some time with the kids.

Leave a Reply