Picture on the left taken by

Holidays are over


on , , , ,

No comments

Holidays are over, so it is just a normal week. Dan went back to work this morning, it is just me and the kids around the house today. I have to get a lot of stuff caught up from the holidays, like all the candy and food :) I start classes back next Monday, Jan. 12th, not looking forward to that, but if I can survive for 4 more months I will be done with school for good.

Keira is over her cold, now mommy has it. It wasn't a good weekend because mommy was sick all weekend, but I think I am pretty much over it now, just have the cough. Aden is doing really good, he hasn't gotten sick yet. He is rolling over onto his back from his tummy now, of course he doesn't do it when I have the camera, he's pretty smart :)

Leave a Reply