Picture on the left taken by

Schedule


on , , , , ,

1 comment

Now that I am starting classes back I would like to get the kids in more of a schedule so I am not going crazy this semester. It is hard going to school full time online and being a full time stay at home mom with 2 kids. The schedule is going to consist of giving Aden and Keira their naps at the same time during the day, because that 2 hours during the day that they both nap is my only time to do homework and a couple hours at night when dad gets home from work. Right now their naps have been pretty consistent and have been about the same time during the day, they have both been napping at the same time and same duration everyday for about a week now, let's just hope that lasts.

I would also like to get Aden on a schedule for bedtime. Keira is on a routine and goes to bed every night at 9 p.m sometimes sooner if she didn't get a nap. I would like Aden's bedtime to be around 9, but last couple weeks we have been having problems with him at night, it seems like his bedtime has gotten later and later everyday. I am going to start giving Aden a bath and a lotion massage around bedtime and see if that helps (that is what some books suggest to get your child to go to sleep better). From 8 p.m to about 11 p.m are Aden's worst times (and I mean worst), he just screams and screams, me and the hubby are just getting too stressed out at night, we need a break!

1 comment

Leave a Reply