Picture on the left taken by

Losing weight


on ,

No comments

I have lost 4.6 pounds (to be exact :)) For my exercises I play the Wii Fit and use the ball (will explain later). I weighed my self on the Wii Fit after being off of it for 49 days and it said I was -4.6 lbs. It is not much but it is something! I was 110 lbs before I had my daughter and was 120 after I had my daughter. I got to about 145 when I had my son and I am now at 120 counting my -4.6lbs. I would like to get down to about 115 or lower.

Okay... I will explain the "ball" method. I don't know if any one knows what it is but I will try to explain. There is a commercial for an exercise called the Bender ball method... it is just a ball about the size of a four square ball, but it can't be too rubbery, the point is to do crunches with it. You lay on your back on the floor with your knees bent, you place the ball under you just above your butt, between your butt and the bottom of your back and you do crunches letting the ball support you. You do not go all the way back, just enough to squeeze the ball. You can also put it under your butt and work the lower abs.

Leave a Reply