Picture on the left taken by

Kiddy update...


on , , , ,

2 comments

The kids are growing up so fast. Aden is 4 months old and will be 5 months on Feb. 9th. He has been rolling from his tummy to his back for a couple weeks now. He tries to roll back over onto his stomach but he winds up arching his back and looking like a C (if that makes any sense). Aden just got his first tooth on the bottom. The one right next to it is poking through also, so he is going to have 2 teethers pretty soon! Keira got her first tooth about the same time. Keira has picked up a new word (if that is possible, since she can repeat anything you say) "you're right."

I officially quit my job at the deli. This last weekend was my first weekend I got to sleep past 4:30 in almost a year. I only worked Friday and Saturday mornings at 5 a.m., I never really looked forward to Thursday or Friday nights because I wouldn't get to spend any time with Dan past 10 p.m and that is about the time when the kids are asleep. This weekend felt really good to spend time together and not worry about how late we got to sleep.

2 comments

Leave a Reply