Picture on the left taken by

Been a while...


on , , ,

1 comment

I have not been on here as much as I planned. I have not been on here mainly because I have not had anything to say. This is the last week of classes for my 8 weeks classes, so I have been busy getting that done and organized. The kids are keeping me pretty busy also. My only time during the day for homework is when the kids are napping. Keira is down to one nap a day, she has been for about a year now. Aden and Keira are not on the same schedule for naps. Aden usually wakes up from his nap when I am laying Keira down, he will usually nap again about the last hour Keira is sleeping.

I can possibly get a 4.0 again this semester ***knock on wood*** When these two 8 week classes are done I still have 2 that were 16 week classes that are done in May. Don't know what we are planning yet for graduation. I know we are going to the ceremony, my parents and my husband's parents are going to be there as well. I think after we are just going to go out to eat with a bunch of friends and parents. Unless the hubby has anything planned for me **wink wink**

1 comment

Leave a Reply