Picture on the left taken by

Valentine's Day


on ,

No comments

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Me and the hubby went out on Friday night while the kids were at gma's and gpa's. We went to Grisanti's then to a movie, Taken. It was a really nice just the two of us.

On Saturday, me, Kiki, and the little man made breakfast for daddy in bed. I was planning on making french toast, which is his favorite, but the little store down the street didn't have any texas toast, I was really dissapointed. So he got an egg and bacon scramble mix, with cinnamon roll minis, and biscuits. I think he really enjoyed it. The rest of the day was really nice, we went shopping then went to another one of my favorite places to eat, Chipotle. The hubby had went shopping for me about a week before Vday, and of course I had to wait until the day of to get my gifts. I really like candle stuff and he got me a really nice candle holder, and some really pretty diffusers, and a candle that has a tea light in the bottom and you put diffuser stuff in the top and it heats up and smells really good. I on the other hand, am a slacker and didn't have time to stop anywhere so I did my shopping on line and ordered his stuff Thursday, not realizing it would still take a week to get here.

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day!

Leave a Reply