Picture on the left taken by

New room sets


No comments

Well, we recently got Kiki a 'big girl' twin bed. She is doing really good and is so excited to go to bed now. Of course we had to get the head board and food board to match. We figured out that the foot board (which is just a book shelf that you can see on the left of the bed) will not fit in her room. It is one of those pieces that you can use just about anywhere.




I have wanted a new bedroom set for a couple years now, but have always put the kids first on their needs, but we thought it would be time for both mom and kids to get what they want. The hubby and I went to look at bedroom sets at Bedroom Expressions. This is a graduation, Mother's Day, birthday, & anniversary gift. We ordered what we wanted that day and is supposed to be delivered next Friday, *it was supposed to be last Friday April 24th but no one called or showed up*.



The little man is doing the army crawl, so we don't know if he is going to crawl like his sister did *on her hands and feet instead of her knees*. The kids and I were grocery shopping today and I kept making kisses sounds to the little man and all of a sudden he started making the kisses sound too. After we got home I got him to do it again, but of course the minute I got the camera out he wasn't doing it anymore.

I also got a 5 drawer storage chest that I have wanted for a while. This was supposed to be a gift for later but I found it under the pool table one night when the hubby was showing me a pool shot. So of course he had to put it together right away :)

Leave a Reply