Picture on the left taken by

Mother's Day & Birthday


No comments

Okay, so May is a very busy month for us. Graduation was May 9th, Mother's Day was May 10th, my birthday was May 16th, and we have our 7th year anniversary on May 25th. Mother's Day kind of got put on the back burner this year because of graduation, so we didn't really celebrate Mother's Day all that much.

My birthday was a very good day. It started off by the hubby letting me sleep in until about 10:30 then Kiki sang "Happy Birthday" to me. We had a couple graduation parties to go to that day, but we went out that night to celebrate my birthday. We started off by doing some shopping *which Kiki loves to do* I wonder where she got that from? :) Then we went to Carlos O Kelly's as a family, (Kiki, the little man, me and the hubby). The kids were awesome!! It was a blast to sit and eat with them. Kiki sat in her booster seat and the little man sat in a high chair. Kiki colored and sang "Happy Birthday" to me while we waited for our food. She ate half of her kids burrito and ate all of her jello, of course. That was the best that I have seen her eat in a long time ( I mean the eating part not the being good part, she is always good when we go out to eat). The little man was a big gentleman. Me and Kiki ate our fried ice cream dessert and we all went shopping again.

Later that night we laid the kids down for bed and watched a couple movies we had DVRed and ate some popcorn, it was a very good night with just me and the hubby.

Leave a Reply