Picture on the left taken by

Graduation...


on , ,

No comments

Graduation went really well. I had a great day with friends and family. The kids were really good and everything went smoothly. We had a couple things planned after the ceremony. The ceremony was at 10 a.m, but I had to be there at 8:15, which was an hour and a half drive for me, so I had to be up at 5:30 that day, to say the least it was a pretty busy day. The ceremony got over about 11:30 surprising since there were 246 people walking. We had a family dinner at Grisanti's at 3 p.m and a friend party at 7 p.m. The kids went to grandma's for the night so I could let loose a little bit :) I was expecting about 40-50 people at my graduation party but only about 25 people showed up, you really know who your true friends are when something important happens in your life. There were a couple family members that did not show up to either party, which was a little disappointing for me, since they live in town and all :(

All in all it was an awesome day.

Leave a Reply