Picture on the left taken by

Cast off


on ,

No comments

Keira got her cast off today, Wednesday, June 1st. She still has to wear her sling for a week or two. She has to go back in 3 weeks to make sure her arm is still healing without the cast.

Her arm is really weak and seems so skinny. She has a little bump on her arm but the doctor said that would go away as she gets older. She is saying it hurts but I think she just remembers that without a cast it hurts. She is doing really good. She is very emotional about it though. Her hand and arm is a little chapped and her hand is peeling, I tried to look at her hand but she didn't want me to see it. I think she was embarrassed about the peeling and it bothered her so she thought it would bother me. I put some lotion on her arm and hand and everything was better. She is really excited to show people. One of her old swimming teachers asked where she was today at Aden's swimming lesson and I told her what happened. She said she wants to see Keira next week, so I think Keira will be glad to see her and be able to tell her story.

Leave a Reply