Picture on the left taken by

Busy Fall


on , , , ,

No comments

Keira started school August 29th. This is the last week I have nothing to do before the week of September 12th. Then we are super busy for a couple of months....

Keira starts swimming September 12. Aden also starts swimming Sept. 12. Keira and Aden start Sunday School Sept. 11th. I start pool leagues September 13th. Dan starts pool leagues Sept. 14. Keira starts dance September 14th. Aden starts music school September 15th. Aden and Taygen also have Dr. appts in between these things.

Here's our schedule for the next couple months.

Keep in mind that Keira has school Mon., Wed., & Fri. from 12:30-3:00. It all starts September 12th....This week Sept. 12-16th will be especially busy with Aden and Taygen's well child checks. I used to do them on the same day, but I don't feel that they get enough attention when they go on the same day because they try to hurry the appt. along. I Don't mind the busy schedule! I like being busy! It feels like I am accomplishing something during the day other than laundry and cleaning.

Mondays

  • School 12:30-3:00
  • Aden 3 year Dr. appt. 1:15 (Sept. 12th)
  • Swim- Keira & Aden 6 p.m
Tuesdays
  • Nothing during day (our relaxing day!)
  • Pool for me 7 p.m
Wednesdays
  • Taygen 18 month Dr. appt. 9:30 (Sept. 14th)
  • School 12:30-3:00
  • Keira's dance 4:50-5:20
  • Home by 5:30, cook supper
  • Dan home by 6:30, eat, then be at pool by 7
Thursdays
  • Aden's music class 10:30 a.m
  • Rest of the day is relaxing! 
Fridays
  • School 12:30-3:00

Leave a Reply