Picture on the left taken by

Family Vacations


on , ,

No comments

I love vacations with my family! Here are some pictures of our last family vacation at CocoKey (June 2011).  Even though it is only an hour away (in Omaha) it was a blast and I can't stress enough how important family time is when the kids are this young!








We went on family vacation Easter of this year (2011) we went to Great Wolf Lodge. We all had a blast! The last day we were there, Keira broke her arm climbing up the bunk bed ladder in the hotel room. Even though that night and the next morning was a blur for both Dan and I (mostly because Dan spent 7 hours (10p.m-5 a.m) in the hospital with Keira and I did not sleep at all worrying about her) that didn't matter because Keira turned out ok and we were all together.
This October we are going to Colorado to visit some friends and family. We have gone their about once a year for the past 3 years. I'm sure I will do a post about that and have plenty of pictures :)

Leave a Reply