Picture on the left taken by

Potty Training


on ,

No comments

I have been trying to potty train Taygen since she was about 16 months old off and on. She had several accidents through out the day and just wasn't ready.

I let it go for a couple months and started potty training her again just a couple days ago (18 months old, Tuesday, September 20th). I started at 9 a.m on Tuesday and she has been dry as of September 21, at 1:12 p.m.  I have her in a pull up and put her on the potty every 10-15 minutes. If she sits on the potty but doesn't go, she gets 1 m&m, if she goes potty in the potty she gets 3 m&ms.

I started on Tuesday because we were home all day and had nothing to do, so it was easier with no distractions. But when Dan got home we went out to eat at Fazoli's and shopping. I took her potty before we left and she went. I packed the potty chair in the diaper bag (just a potty chair that sits on the regular toilet), when we got to Fazolis I took her before we ate, she went on the potty! I took her potty before we left Fazolis, she went on the potty! I am so proud of her! She gets so excited when she goes potty! Keira was potty trained by 21 months and Aden was potty trained by 2.

This is only the second day, I will keep updated about once a week.

Leave a Reply