Picture on the left taken by

Bad Day of the Week


on ,

No comments

I will start a couple new weekly posts. One will be called 'Bad Day of the Week.' And the other will be called 'Best Day of the Week.' I will post these on Saturday mornings, so be watching for them ;).

I will start off by saying that 'the worst day of the week' is not necessarily the worst day, it could be something funny, bad, or just plain sad that happened during that week.

This week, I happen to have 2 things that happened on Monday. Yes, it had to be on Monday. Happy Monday to me, I guess.

Monday-
I was giving Aden and Keira a bath. Aden was in their bathtub, while Keira was in our bathtub. I was in my room doing laundry, so there was laundry sitting on the edge of my bed. I went into the other room to check on Aden. I hear Keira yelling, "mommy", so I walk in to the bathroom (that Keira was taking a bath in) and I see clothes in the bathtub. Taygen had taken some clothes that were on the edge of my bed and threw them in the bathtub with Keira. I just laughed. What else are you supposed to do? I just took the clothes out and rewashed them.

Also Monday...
Taygen is potty training... She had a marker in her hand, I took her up to her potty, sat her down and left the bathroom, not thinking anything about the marker in her hand. I opened the door to get her and she had taken the cap off the marker and written all over her mouth, face, legs, hands, & arms (green, of all colors..why couldn't it have been purple? ) :) Put her back in the bath tub (had a bath earlier that day, before she threw the clothes in the bathtub with Keira).

If this is the worst thing that happens to me during the week, I am grateful!

Leave a Reply