Picture on the left taken by

Best Day of the Week


on

No comments

I'm going to start a weekly post called 'Best Day of the week.' It will be a post about 1 (or many) good things that happen during the week. Since every day with my kids is the best day, I will pick something out of the ordinary that happens.

Sunday, September 25
My pastor (woman) told me that I looked beautiful. My pastor: "Well, you look beautiful today!" Me: "Thanks! As apposed to any other day?" (just joking around). She says, "Well, (kind of speechless) I don't know, today you just look sexy." Made me feel pretty good since I was up at 7:30 a.m and didn't shower, just combed out my hair and got dressed...(When you have 3 kids to get ready before 8:20, then you tend to forget about yourself sometimes.)

Leave a Reply