Picture on the left taken by

Bad day of the week


on ,

No comments

Wednesday, October 5th

A couple of things to tell you today. I guess I can't have a day without more than one bad thing happening.

It was about 9 a.m. and I was getting in to the shower. Keira and Aden were sitting at the kitchen table coloring and Taygen was still sleeping. I get into the shower, wash my hair, put conditioner in my hair and Keira runs into the bathroom, "mom, I spilled my drink." (She must have hit it with her coloring book or something.)  I get out of the shower, soaked, my hair still has conditioner in it, cold...with only a towel on, run down stairs clean up her mess, make sure the kids are settled back to coloring, run up stairs and get back in the shower.

I was so tired and I was laying on the couch with Keira and Aden. Taygen was up playing and running around. She got ahold of a green, glass flower vase, I asked her to bring it to me...well, she did. When she tried to give it to me she knocked me in the face (by my eye) with it. Not going to lie...it hurt!

Leave a Reply