Picture on the left taken by

New Friend at School


on , ,

No comments

Oh! The joys of having girls!

At school, Keira sits by a boy named Seth. She said they always talk. He bumped into her a couple times, but it was okay because he said he was sorry. She loves school, but she gets so excited when she knows she is going to see Seth.. He was gone for a couple days because he was sick and she was just so sad ;(.

One day after school, Keira and Seth were playing around and Seth bumped into her head, she started crying. Her teacher wanted to know why she was crying, Keira told her what happened. Ms. Kelly just looked at me and said, "Seth is Keira's boyfriend!" Hmmmmm

This Friday after school, the kids and I went to the "W" store (Westfield Mall) and had some Cherry on Top frozen yogurt (the kids' favorite). We were on our way home and Keira says, "Oh mom, I just had such a great day." I said, "I'm so glad you had a great day, you did great at school, you had ice cream, and you get to go see grandma later tonight." She says, "no mom, I had a great day because I got to see Seth." Uh oh!

She just can't stop talking about him. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm glad she has made a good friend. It's her only "boy" friend at school, all the rest are girls. I drop her off at school every day, we usually get there about 5 minutes early, we usually have to wait outside the door with all the other kids until the door opens, while we are waiting she usually has about 5-7 girls circling around her talking to her. It's so cute to see her talking 5 year old talk.

Leave a Reply