Picture on the left taken by

Christmas Baking


on ,

No comments

The kids and I started our Christmas baking today. We are going to try to do one cookie a day until Christmas Eve.

We are planning on making...

Sugar Cookies
Jello pudding balls
Oreo Cookie Snow Globes
Nutter Butter Santas

Today, Tuesday, December 20th, we did our Sugar Cookies. We didn't do anything special with the sugar cookies, we just cut them into circles and let the kids decorate them.

Keira wasn't too happy about getting her hands dirty/messy.
It was funny because I know how she feels about messes and I put my hand in to the flour and said, "Keira look." and threw it on the counter. Her eyes lit up and said, "Mom, you're kidding. You just made a mess, please clean it up." I explained to her that it was okay just this one time and that we needed the flour so the dough didn't stick to the counter or the rolling pin. She understood after that but was still worried about getting messy.

Keira appearing as herself and we have our guest helper "Spiderman"




Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply