Picture on the left taken by

Aden update


on

No comments

I realized that I do a lot of updating on Keira and not enough updates on the other kids. I think the reason for this is that Keira is the oldest and is more involved in activities, in school, has more responsibilities and I expect a lot more out of her.

So, with that said, here is a couple of updates on Aden, my 3 year old baby boy.

  • He started whistling when he turned 3 (September). He's better than me, I can't whistle at all. 
  • He can stand on his head and balance (without the help of the wall). He stands on his head for a good 20 seconds. 
  • He's developing his own personality as he's getting older. He is becoming more independent and wants to do stuff on his own at his own rate ;)
He is going to start preschool in August (2012). A little sad about that! He is supposed to be my baby boy. My favorite thing that he does is he will look at me, smile, wink, gives me a thumbs up, then clicks his tongue. He did it to great grandma and she just fell in love ;) 

The other night when I was laying him down he said, "Mom, I need a kiss. Can you just lay down beside me and put your arm around me and give me a hug while I sleep?" Even though I still had tons of stuff to do before 'mommy time' I said, "Yes, buddy, I will." So, I laid beside him until he fell asleep and I think I cried the whole time I laid by him.  





Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply