Picture on the left taken by

Girl's Day Out


on

No comments

Keira and mommy had a girl's day out. We went to Church this morning as a family, came home and ate lunch together as a family. Keira and I left the house about 1:30 and got back to the house a little after 4:30.

We started at the South Pointe mall and went to Gymboree for the kids. Got some really cute Spring clothes for them. Was going to go to Von Maur, but I'm going to wait until my girl friend can go with me and help me pick out more dresses (for the vow renewal).

Got what I needed at Gymboree then went clear across town to West Field Mall. Keira and I took a time out (didn't even start shopping yet ;) ) and had some pretzel sticks (like a soft pretzel but in stick form) and cheese. Then we went to some of mommy's stores.

After we went to a couple of my stores, I let Keira play in the play area. Then we were off shopping again ;)

Sorry, this button is temporarily out of order, please try back later
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply