Picture on the left taken by

Kids' Dentist Checkup-Recap


on

No comments

I recently had a comment on my post about the kids' dentist checkup. I realized that I didn't put the results from Taygen's check up on. She didn't have any cavities either. Her teeth are perfect as well! The kids have another check up at the end of February.

I have had many people ask me how the kids' teeth are in such good shape and what are my routines to keep them cavity free....

  1. I brush their teeth then they rinse with their Listerine in the morning after they eat breakfast.
  2. Before they go to bed, I brush their teeth, floss, then rinse with their Listerine again. 
So, they rinse two times a day and floss once every day. I have stopped giving them "sticky" treats and started giving them just m&m's or some kind of chocolate. They do not get fruit snacks anymore (accept from grandma ;) ) 


Sorry, this button is temporarily out of order, please try back later
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

Leave a Reply