Picture on the left taken by

Keira's 5 Year WCC & Kindergarten Physical


on ,

No comments

Today, Keira had her kindergarten physical and her 5 year well child check. Keira's birthday is in November, but the Dr. wanted to wait and do her physical and WWC at the same time, so they scheduled it on the kindergarten physical day.

She did great. She went back and did her vision test and hearing test. She passed her hearing test, but didn't pass her vision test. I was not with her when they tested her, so I don't know exactly what they did. I wasn't surprised by her vision, because I tested her a couple days before that and she didn't do very well for me either.

Her weight is 38 lbs (29%), her height is 41 1/4 inches (15%), her BMI is in the 50-75th %. Her pulse and blood pressure were good. Her percentages are normal for her. She has always been in the lower percentile. All my kids have been in the lower percentiles.

She didn't have to have any shots today. She got her 5 year shots at her 4th WCC. She thought she was going to get shots, so she was stressing out the whole day. She started getting a headache on the way to the Dr. office.

Keira got into Norris Elementary School. This is not her normal (district) elementary school. I do not like Lincoln Public Schools. We also had Lincoln Christian and Lincoln Lutheran on our list if Norris did not work out.

Leave a Reply