Picture on the left taken by

Random Thoughts for Today


on

No comments

I post every (most every) Friday that I get to sleep in for a couple of hours each morning and that the hubby gets to sleep in on Saturdays. The hubby actually also gets to sleep in on Friday's too. He normally gets up at 5:30 (sometimes earlier) Monday-Thursday for work. The kids usually wake up between 8:30-9:00 a.m., so when he gets up with the kids on Friday's, he actually gets to sleep in 3 1/2 - 4 hours. Sleeping in until 10 a.m is pretty good for me.

I have been so tired this week. I got up Monday and Tuesday before 7:30. Monday was on my own with the alarm clock and Tuesday was with the kids waking up before my alarm clock went off (at 7:30). The kids were up about 7:15 on Wednesday morning. Thursday morning, Taygen woke up at 5:50 a.m crying, which she never does in bed anymore. So, I rushed in to see what was going on, it didn't seem to be any thing bothering her. She just cuddled with her blanky and closed her eyes, must have been a bad dream. She didn't actually go back to sleep and was up the rest of the morning.

Wednesday at Keira's school they handed out a paper warning parents about an out break of chicken pox in the morning class. One family actually pulled their child out of the afternoon class for the day. The paper said if you see red spots on your child, go have them checked. Today, Taygen has been running a slight fever and has 2 spots on her face. They are red and actually look like the "baby pimples" that some newborns get. Am I being paranoid or could she actually have chicken pox? I will just wait to see what happens.

Leave a Reply