Picture on the left taken by

New Glasses


on , , ,

No comments

Keira got her glasses today. She was so excited. The eye place called while she was in school, so I decided to surprise her when I picked her up. I didn't tell her where we were going, but I told her we had a surprise for her. It was cute because Aden knew where we were going but wouldn't tell Keira despite her many tries of begging ;)

We pulled up to the building and knew it was the eye place.We went inside and they gave her the glasses, she tried them on, but they had to do some adjustments she finally got them and got a little purse/case for them.

She knows when she is supposed to take them off and knows that she has to wear them all the time. I thinks she looks beautiful! orrr more beautiful and she is so excited to show everyone she sees.




Leave a Reply