Picture on the left taken by

Parent/Teacher Conferences- Preschool


on , ,

No comments

It's hard to believe Keira is still in preschool. I had a good conference. The teachers continue to be impressed with her. She is "above and beyond" what she needs to be. Her teachers think she will be in the "gifted" program in kindergarten and many years to come. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

She is reading beyond her grade level. They don't even start testing reading until at least 1st grade (what the teachers said). Her teachers said that she sat down one day and read to her class. She reads herself all the time to us, but to sit in front of a group of people and read really surprised me because she gets that shy attitude and usually doesn't do it after she gets embarrassed.

I'm very proud of my children and I am not afraid to show it or talk about it. My children teach me new things every day and for that I am very thankful for being a stay-at-home-mom, so I can be home to watch all the magic!

Leave a Reply