Picture on the left taken by

Update on Kids...Part 2 Aden


on

No comments

Got Aden registered for preschool. I can't believe he is already going to preschool. He is getting to be such a big boy.

Aden is playing with Keira a lot more and starting to play with Taygen. He used to play by himself and didn't want either of the girls to play with him. He is now helping Taygen out when she needs help with anything.

He helps out a lot more with chores. He makes his bed, he cleans up his toys and even wants to sweep and mop ;)

It is hard to believe that he is only 3, he seems like he should be at least 4. I have had so many people ask if Taygen and Aden are twins. I had a couple people ask me when they were sitting in the double stroller together and then someone asked when we were walking in to the Y. I can see asking me when they are sitting down, but when they are walking next to each other, that gets a little extreme. Aden is 18 months older than Tay and at least a foot taller than her.

He is getting better when I leave him somewhere. He doesn't cry anymore, he just says "bye mom, see you later."



Leave a Reply