Picture on the left taken by

4 more to go......


on , , , , , ,

2 comments

One semester down one more to go. I only have 4 more classes left till I graduate. This semester I am struggling for some reason. I have only had 2 classes this last 8 weeks but one of my classes is kicking my butt! I am getting a C in one of my Pscyh. classes, which is very rare for me since I am used to getting As & Bs. Next Spring is going to be tough with my classes, I have 4 classes at the same time, 2 of them are 16 week and 2 of them are 8 week. The first 8 weeks with all 4 classes are going to be tough, but the last 8 weeks with only 2 classes should be pretty good. I am almost done with my finals for this semester, didn't really have any finals just a lot of 8-10 page papers. I have one 3 page paper and I will be done for this semester.

We went Christmas shopping this week and I think we are done. We are going to take Keira and Aden to see Santa some time this week, probably the weekend. It is time for Keira to know who Santa is and start getting excited about Santa coming. Dan is taking 2 weeks off between Christmas and New Years, looking forward to that :) I am thinking about making Christmas cookies with Keira as a start of a tradition each year, we will see how that goes... wish me luck :)
She is usually good about helping mommy, but she always wants to taste everything.

Our team had a pretty good night Sunday for leagues. We won all 6 and each of us shot in the upper 40s out of 50. I shot pretty good and beat Dan for the night, Dan shot a 42 and I shot a 43.

2 comments

Leave a Reply