Picture on the left taken by

Relaxing


on , , , , , , ,

No comments

I had my needle biopsy today, that went pretty well. It went better than I expected, I was a little nervous as I didn't know what to expect. Grandma and Grandpa were watching the kids and Dan took the morning off so he could be with me. Won't get the results back until Friday, but the doctor didn't sound too worried. The nurses said I cannot lift anything over 10 pounds for a couple days, that goes for Aden and Keira :) Keira doesn't really understand that mommy has an owy and can't pick her up, it kind of breaks her heart when I can't pick her up (she hardly ever hears no from mommy).

I am all done with finals and this semester. I have all my grades in one class and found out I got an A. My other professor is being a butt head and waiting until the last day the class closes (which is Friday) to post the grades. It feels strange to be done with school for a while and just relax. Both kids are sleeping and I feel lost because I don't have homework to do. Tonight will be a good night to just relax and get caught up on some DVR while Dan is playing pool. Should probably get caught up on wii fit and guitar hero also:)

We are done Christmas shopping. Dan and I have allready opened some of our Christmas presents to each other, but we each have one gift that we are opening on Christmas Day with the kids. We went shopping with the kids for a couple hours but didn't get everything. Grandma and Grandpa watched them the second time we went Christmas shopping. I love going places with the kids, but it is a lot faster if you go by your self.

Leave a Reply