Picture on the left taken by

Mother's Day


No comments

Mother's Day was great. It was like any other Sunday....lazy!

Aden made me something in Sunday School (I don't teach his class). 


"Mommy, I love you for all that you do. 
I'll kiss and hug you 'cause you love me too.
You feed me and need me to teach you to play
So smile 'cause I love you on this Mother's Day!"

All the kids made me these flower cards in kids Church

"Mom, to make your day fantastic,
I made you this flower of plastic.
I give it to you with this special gift,
a gift so sweet it may give you a lift.
I want to help you with all you do,
including helping with a dish or two.
Happy Mother's Day!"

The hubby got me some flowers! Favorite color! 



I am very blessed to have such an amazing hubby and kids. They take care of me when they can. Even though mothers should be spoiled when they can, it is nice to have one day dedicated to all the hard work that I do! 


Leave a Reply