Picture on the left taken by

My Birthday- May 16th


on

No comments

I had a great birthday. The hubby had to work, but got home about 3 p.m. It was a surprise ( I like surprises!) Picked Keira up from school and came home to find his car in the garage. I was pleasantly surprised, since I was asking him the day before to take the day off for my birthday :) The kids were surprised as well and was screaming in the car when we pulled into the garage..."Daddy's home! Daddy's home. I see daddy's car!"

The hubby and kids went shopping for my birthday present Monday night while I was playing volleyball.  They went to NY&C in the mall and this is what each kid picked out for me....

Aden picked out these shoes. These are not normally my type...have to have my heels, but they are surprisingly comfy and cute! Good job Aden!

Taygen picked out these beautiful blue earrings. 

Keira picked out this blue and black necklace. 

The kids did an amazing job picking out my birthday presents...considering I am a very picky person and probably have most of NY&C's jewelry. The hubby didn't know what to get me, so he just gave me $50 to spend on my self. Not sure what I am going to get yet.

Had a great birthday considering I was sick to my stomach and the hubby had to play pool that night. The hubby was also...we think it was some kind of food poisoning...something only the 2 of us ate because the kids are fine.

Leave a Reply